Change of Email
Dec 7th, 2012, I was scammed into giving
out my user name and password to my MSN email account. I was sent an email from someone I knew to
join them on “MSN Instant Messenger.” It
looked legitimate, so I logged onto the site which looked like MSN Instant
messenger. It wasn’t! It went to a blank screen and said the server
was down. The next day a friend of mine
called, saying she would log into instant messenger when she got home that
night. I realized right then what had
happened. I changed my email password
and emailed my friends to let them know what happened, but it was too
late. The next day I was blocked from my
account. I have been on the phone
repeatedly and it does not look like I will be able to get back on. So, now I am using my business email and my
primary. BillCurryCMP@yahoo.com. Please make a note of it and erase the email
address of BillCurryCMT@msn.com. Thank You!
No comments:
Post a Comment